Welcome back, returning HGTC students! And, for those of you just starting this semester, we hope you’ll accept a warm welcome from the HGTC Library! Here’s a quick rundown of our most popular services. Did you know you can …
- Check out print books (including popular and new releases) for 21 days?
- Request books from all over SC with the PASCAL Delivers interlibrary loan service?
- Request books and eBooks to be ordered for any three of the HGTC Libraries?
- Check out eBooks (popular as well as academic titles) for 21 days, and download them to any and all of your personal electronic devices?
- Check out popular DVDs for 3 days?
- Check out multiple digital magazines indefinitely, and download them to any device?
- Check out laptops and iPads for 3 days as well as NOOKs and Kindles for 21 days?
- Check out a private study room for 3 hours?
- Check out a textbook on reserve for 3 hours?
- Use any one of the library’s desktops for 4 hours each day?
- Browse academic journals and professional/trade publications in your field?
- Create bibliographies for our citation generator? It even has an app that scans books!
Read more about your borrowing privileges and various HGTC Library policies here, and if you have any questions regarding library services, please contact us: